RBI Trucking is Now Hiring!
Robert Bearden Inc. (RBI) is looking for qualified Southeast Regional CDL Truck Drivers. These runs will have you Home Weekly GUARANTEED!
You will be running freight in: GA, FL, MS, AL, LA, NC, SC, and TN. We also have some freight that runs into the Midwest and Texas.
We are committed to providing you with nice equipment that is well maintained, upholding our 2300-mile weekly commitment, and providing you a comprehensive benefits package for your entire family. Of our 200 drivers, 160 of them have been with our company over 1 year! We care about our drivers and spend time with each driver to ensure their success.
- Excellent Pay
- Excellent Equipment (2009 - 2013 Freightliners, Volvos & Internationals)
- Stop-Offs / Unloading Paid by RBI
- Home Weekly GUARANTEED!
- 98% No-Touch Freight
- 80% Drop & Hook
- Consistent Lanes
- Minimum 2,300 Miles Weekly
- Major Medical Insurance Available After 90 Days
- Optional Vision, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability, Life, and AFLAC
- $25,000 Life Insurance and AD&D Paid by RBI (After 90 Days Probation)
- 401K Plan with Matching Contribution (After 3 years fully vested)
- 1 Year = 1 Week Paid Vacation
- 2 Years = 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) - Each year driver earns stock in RBI that goes towards their retirement
About The Company:
Robert Bearden Inc. is a 100% employee-owned full truckload carrier with a strong presence in the Southeast Region and Eastern-Half of the U.S. We are headquartered in Cairo, GA with another terminal in Valdosta, GA. We specialize in Dry Van and Refrigerated Services for Regional, Dedicated, and OTR Opportunities. Many Fortune 500 companies have formed strategic partnerships with RBI because of our ease of doing business, consistent on-time service, responsiveness, and flexibility. Please see our detailed profile below.
- 200+ Power Units
- Fleet Averages 2 - 3 Years (Freightliners, Volvos & Internationals)
- All Tractors Equipped with Qualcomm
- All Tractors Equipped with Auxiliary Power Units
- 640 53' Dry Vans
- 20 53' Space Saver Reefers
- GPS Tracking on All Trailers
- All Air-Ride Trailers
- All Trailers Average 5 years or less
- Full EDI Capabilities & Load Tracking from Pickup to Delivery
- Recipient of Gold Service Awards in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 (99.7% On-Time to the Minute Service)
- Recipient of Double Platinum Service Award in 2011
- Recipient of Platinum Service Award in 2012
- 2006 - Carrier Development Award
- 2007 - Outstanding Regional Carrier Award
- 2007 - Partnership Excellence Award for Outstanding Service and Performance
- 2008 - Georgia Pacific Carrier of the Year
- CDL-A License
- 23 years of age or older
- 2 Years of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience
- Snow Experience Preferred
- No speeding in excess of 19 mph over speed limit
- No reckless driving charges
- No license suspensions due to points
- No drug or alcohol related driving offenses (DUI/DWI)
- No driving while license suspended convictions
- No chargeable accidents in the past 12 months
If you meet our driving qualifications, we want to hear from you! Apply Today