Kreilkamp is Now Hiring Regional and OTR Truck Drivers for Van and Reefer Opportunities!
Our routes will have you HOME WEEKLY!
Most loads run to the East Coast, with opportunities to run the local Midwest and South. Additionally, we haul West Coast freight on a very limited basis.
Good Truck Drivers are a hot commodity, and for good reason. Driving a truck is not exactly a walk in the park. Not with the weather, traffic, appointments, waiting, and the endless pavement that separates you from home, just to name a few.
If you're a good driver, we know you can pick your job. Apply Today and see why more good drivers are picking Kreilkamp Trucking!
- Average pay is $55,000 - $65,000 per year
- WEEKLY HOME TIME - although weekends are not always guaranteed
- 401(k) with generous company match after 90 days of employment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Accidental Benefits
- $0.02 per mile paperwork incentive (accrued only if paperwork is accurate and timely)
- $20 per stop, for pick=up and delivery (first and last stop not included)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Membership into the elite Kreilkamp President's Club
- Fully loaded driver lounge
- Late model Freightliner and Peterbilt tractors, assembled to Kreilkamp's specific needs
- Automatic Transmission, 425 HP Engines, Cruise Control, Many Other Amenities
Driver Lounge Includes:
- Full kitchen, Big Screen TV With DirecTV, WIFI Internet Access, Hot Showers, Laundry Room, and Cars Available for day use
Maintenance Department Offers:
- A 15,000 mile preventative maintenance schedule
- On-site, drive-through wash bay and vacuum system
- Large heated garages for 300 tractors
Kreilkamp Trucking has yards in the following cities:
We are currently hiring drivers who live within 50 miles of the following cities:
- Cleveland, OH
- Toledo, OH
- Youngstown, OH
- Edison, NJ
- Ft. Wayne, IN
- Allentown, PA
- South Bend, IN
- Pittsburgh, PA
About Kreilkamp Trucking:
We've been a family business since 1935, when John Kreilkamp's grandfather began hauling livestock. We became incorporated in 1969 and expanded our fleet to 3 trailers. In 1976 we ordered our first flatbeds for delivering building components and a few years later added vans and refrigerated trailers. Today we run more than 1,000 trailers and more than 325 tractors throughout the United States.
As former drivers ourselves, we know driving a truck isn't the easiest job, but it sure can be rewarding! Especially with a driver-friendly and customer-focused organization like Kreilkamp. We uphold the saying "Treat people like you want to be treated - with respect, honesty and fairness." As a driver for Kreilkamp, you aren't just a number, we work on a first-name basis and treat you as the individual that you are.