Fortrans is Now Hiring!
Dedicated, Regional, and OTR Class-A Truck Drivers in your area to haul refrigerated food products to outbound shippers. Fortrans is headquartered in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Industry high weekly pay which only increases with experience
- Industry leading benefits - Health (70% company paid); Life (100% paid); Also Dental, Supplemental, and Prescriptions
- Frequent raises and annual longevity and safety bonuses
- Paid on all miles traveled, stop pay, and east coast premium pay
- 401k with company match
- Guaranteed weekly home time - typically home weekends
- Paid holidays, Paid time off, and Paid vacations
- Family oriented and professional team environment
- Late model assigned "condo style" equipment
- Job stability - no layoffs in history of company!
- Steady miles all year - average 2500 - 3000 per week
- Industry leading on-site maintenance
- No touch freight or option to unload and be paid to do so
About The Company:
Fortrans is a family owned and operated company who was incorporated in 1985. Its parent company has been in trucking since it was established in 1928. Fortrans drivers are a very important part of our family and are treated like family! As a Fortrans driver, you are not just another truck number but an integral part of our team. Fortrans is proud to offer job stability to our drivers. Fortrans has never experienced a layoff in its history of operations.
Fortrans employees enjoy working in a team oriented and professional environment. We have a professional team of driver managers who work with you, the driver, to ensure success. our driver managers know you by name, you are not just another truck number with Fortrans.
- Current CDL-A license
- No DUI in last 3 years
- No drug convictions
- At least 23 years of age
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier D.O.T. requirements and safety qualifications
Pass D.O.T. pre-employment physical and drug screen at our authorized clinics
If you meet these requirements, then we want to meet YOU!