Schneider National is Now Hiring!
Schneider is looking for Tanker Truck Drivers to join our Over-the-Road division. We offer six preferred days off each month!
No tanker experience? No problem! We will provide you the necessary training. Apply Now and you may be eligible for a $7,500 sign-on / on-boarding bonus!
Drivers will be responsible for picking up and delivering liquid chemical products to support the manufacturing and construction industries.
- New/late model equipment
- Great support network (maintenance, driver services, access to leadership, training and technology)
- Excellent freight base to keep earnings in all economic cycles
- Treated like the professional you are by both Schneider and our customers
- 76 year transportation company committed to excellence
- 2200-2400 miles per week
- Option to become an Owner Operator if interested
Pay & Benefits for full-time CDL truck drivers:
- Earn between $45k-$65k per year (based on experience and location)
- 6 preferred days off per month including Fridays and Saturdays
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- 24 Hour Operating Centers equipped with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
- Must possess a Valid Class-A CDL
- Must have 6 months or more tractor trailer driving experience
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Must have or be willing to obtain TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card)
Why Schneider National?
- Safety - Schneider's most important core value is "Safety First and Always." It's more than just a phrase; it's a philosophy our drivers live and breath each and every day.
- Culture - You'll enjoy a small company feel - accessible leadership, opportunities to grow and a positive work/life balance while being able to take advantage of large company benefits.
Find Your Reason to Drive for Schneider National - Apply Today!